Technology products that make it easier to stay home


I have been working from home for nearly 20 years, but due to the pandemic Locking the home opened me even a little bit nuts. Several technology products have been particularly helpful in sheltering their places, making this half-timeout feel less like a punishment and more than something I could endure.

I’ll end the week with my product: the new HP Chromebook, 11a, which offers a ton worth of $ 219.

Atmoph window 2
I bought Atmoph Window 2, because I have for some time been a virtual window fan, but a finding has proven to be difficult. The Atmoph Windows 2 looks like a picture on your wall, but inside the frame is a 27-inch 4K monitor connected to remote cameras that provide real-time video inputs from remote locations.

It can be set to change the image automatically, so it may display Paris from time to time and then switch to, for example, China or Italy. At night I walked, because it looked like fireworks, live satellite feed of the galaxy or shots underwater reef.

I found myself just staring at it, losing myself in the picture, feeling like I had traveled to that remote location. My only complaint is that sometimes it stops updating automatically, so I have to mess it up. I would also like a more significant window because 27 inches is not big enough for many views.

However, they have worked in the programs of this product, so the image is adjusted as the image moves, so it feels like you are looking for a window.

I've noticed that I drove a little crazy just sit and look out the virtual window to show cause stress for me, and I no longer feel locked in. I bought it with a search, but it has become something I look forward to every day.


I can imagine the future when larger versions of this adorn the wall in a small room, allowing you to step in and be anywhere you want to be for a while - even imaginary places on other planets.

So far, just pretend that I'm gone somewhere else, there has been a huge help.

Chilin Ooler
I was a fan of ChiliPad when it appeared, and Ooler replaced it. Ooler is a liquid bed heater / cooler and it works wonders for my sleep.

I can imagine the future when larger versions of this adorn the wall in a small room, allowing you to step in and be anywhere you want to be for a while - even imaginary places on other planets.

So far, just pretend that I'm gone somewhere else, there has been a huge help.

Chilin Ooler
I was a fan of ChiliPad when it appeared, and Ooler replaced it. Ooler is a liquid bed heater / cooler and it works wonders for my sleep.


I have trouble sleeping in the winter because it is dark a lot of the time. While I don’t usually go out much, I would still go out more than I have recently. During the closing of the pandemic, I didn’t leave the house at all, and the almost constant lack of sunlight caused terrible things for sleep quality.

Also, I usually like it cold at night, and my wife typically likes warmer, so one of us was often too cold or hot.

The oil sump allows you to adjust the temperature of the bed regardless of the room temperature, so when you find your area, you won’t wake up too hot or too cold - the temperature is just right. It adjusts automatically depending on the time, so you can go to bed comfortably and coolly and wake up in delicious warmth.

Like many people, if I don’t get sleep, otherwise irritated, and I’m not too much fun to be here.

Chilin Ooler has helped my marriage cope with this stint of staying at home that has challenged many others.

TiVo Edge
Like many of you, I live with streamed content, but I also like to watch local news, and it’s still not streamed reliably. TiVo Edge is the only device on the market that mixes time-shifted broadcast and streaming content almost seamlessly.


If you missed an already broadcast episode due to a power outage or other problem (such as forgetting to record it), TiVo will point you to the streaming service and redirect you to the missed episode.

It automatically skips ads (well, except for the program it places in front of each manually skipped program), and organizes the content so you can find what you want to watch better.

Just like a streaming service, if you watch, it will start the next episode automatically.

You can move programming around your house with TiVo Minis, but they don’t yet support WiFi. It makes them a bit PITA to install if you haven’t pulled an Ethernet cable all over your home. (It should have been sorted by now.)

Still, if you want to mix content over the air and stream into one solution, TiVo does it best.

Dell 49-inch monster monitor
I spend the most every day watching this monster, from about eighteen to about five, and taking a short break for lunch. I don’t know what I would do without this huge 49-inch screen from Dell.


I can work on this side of the column on one side, keep my email address in the middle and the other side of the news feed, all at the same time. While it’s large horizontally, it’s not too high, so my camcorder doesn’t look at the top of my head during a Zoom call.

It has a built-in USB hub, which reduces slightly the massive amount of wires that I have routed around the pöydäni, and the thing has worked like a champ.

I don’t know how I’m ever going to go back to my laptop screen when I start traveling again.

Jaguar I-Pace car
All I do during this pandemic is short hops, and my Jaguar I-Pace is always full and ready to go as a result of the ChargePoint charger in my garage (which has also worked flawlessly).


Jaguar I-Pace
During this closure, I didn’t want to go anywhere where infected people could touch the goods, and the gas pump was one of my concerns. People at the gas station can get to chat at my place of residence, which is kind of nice, but right now I don’t want to be close to people who have talked a lot with other people.

This car has been very reliable as one of the recollection and software fix that had to be dealt with. It’s always there, always ready to go and blast to drive, especially for short hops. In a world where you want to minimize the connection, you can’t go on excursions and don’t want to drive long distances, electricity can be the perfect car.

AMD Threadripper computer
I found the video games again. I used to play them for hours, but playing has helped keep me healthy by letting me work my frustration safely by blowing stuff or using your driving simulator to compete on virtual racetracks.

Like many of you, I watch the news and am shocked, but find that I can only work my mouth out sitting in front of that 49-inch monster screen and go into a virtual war.

The fact that there are no people around all day, day after day, is lonely. Still, gaming takes my mind off current events, it’s relatively safe, and I don’t have to worry about social media, for example, or what new crazy thing a politician is likely to say or do.

AMD Threadripper system, which I run like a champion, dealing with each game, which I have cast it, including virtual reality. I am impressed by the quality of the construction system placed Falcon, because it has been trouble-free. (This is the first Falcon PC.)


Falcon-NW's 32-core wire blowing system
It’s great that we can become violent without violence, and the opportunity to have a gaming machine that is not only my primary work computer, but also allows me to travel to new worlds and blow up virtual stuff, is divine right now.

Offer of Barthesia robot bars
I don’t drink that much, so you think the inability to go out to drink wouldn’t be a problem for me. It turned out it was - it was just another reminder that I couldn’t do the stuff I wanted to do, and it shook the mood.

Well, my wife bought me a Bartesian robot bartender, and I got hooked on Rum Breezes. I fill the glass with crushed ice, put it in a beverage container and press a button, and in a few seconds I get a properly mixed drink.


Bartesian
This thing is awesome, and the more I use it, the better I like it - well, until I can no longer stand.

No problem of drinking and driving with respect to, because I'm at home and I can set this matter right alkoholimäärille.

It brings a smile to my face every time I use it, and I can sit in front of that virtual window overlooking Paris and pretend I’m getting a drink there at a French bar. It just adds that little something unique to the end of a long day, and I don’t have to learn a new skill.

Wrapping
Locking at home sucks, but some things have made it quite pleasant. From my Atmoph window, which allows me to travel virtually, to a Dell screen and a Falcon Threadripper computer that allows me to visit new worlds and blow things out, a TiVo that makes it easy to watch almost anything, always ready for the Jaguar I-Pace. Bartesian night coffee and a comfortable sleep olar add products that have prevented me from going crazy at home locked up.

It's been a tough month. These devices have helped me get through them.

When the kids suddenly found it at home, Chromebooks were a comprehensive solution for bringing them to school remotely. Schools and parents also didn’t have a ton of money, especially because of the closure, so a very affordable, adequate solution was needed, and HP took over with the Chromebook 11a.


HP Chromebook 11a
This product isn’t a performance champion, but at $ 219, it’s one of the best Chromebooks in the price range you can buy. At just under 3 pounds - with an 11-inch screen and about 13 hours of battery life - this Intel Celeron-powered device offers enough performance for most at a very affordable price.

People worried about their employment and income can’t afford a typical notebook, so it’s critical to find something that kids can use that doesn’t break the bank.

The HP Chromebook 11a offers a lot of shock for a small amount of money, and for kids who need work from home, this is not only divine, but also a product of the week.

Post a Comment

0 Comments